Engineer @ Mercury
Hi, I'm Manthan. You can find me online @nahtnam.
I am a full-stack developer with a strong foundation in both front-end and back-end development technologies. Proficient in TypeScript, I have experience working with popular frameworks such as React and Next.js. In my free time, I am a passionate crypto-currency enthusiast, avid gamer, and dedicated badminton player. Always seeking new challenges and opportunities to grow as a developer, I am committed to delivering high-quality work and solving complex problems.
The release of the new version of Spark sent me hunting for a better alternative. Here is what I found...
A list of my go-to tools for when I set up a new Mac.
- Redoing architecture
- Managing the core growth team, demonstrating strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- 8 direct reports
- Eventually split into two teams
- Contributed a variety of developer UX experiences to improve efficiency and speed within the organization and marketing teams.
- Single-handedly built the entire Mercury Meridian project using Next.js within a tight deadline.
- Quickly developed and deployed landing pages for the Mercury Raise program on my own within a tight deadline.
- As the primary frontend developer, worked with the VP of design to rebuild the company's web application using React, Typescript, Next.js, Apollo, and Django.
- Streamlined firmware releases and improved efficiency and productivity by automating approvals from C-level executives to operations teams using Approval Donkey, Zapier, Active Admin, and webhooks.
- Improved security by designing and implementing authorization systems into internal tools, and enhanced visibility of operations by further developing and improving the dashboards project using Vue and Express/Node.
- Bridging the gap between cryptocurrencies and distributed systems (Published).
- Led the SIM Theft Detection project, which aimed to reduce over $500,000 worth of damages by assessing over 250,000 SIM cards. Collaborated with Twilio's team to periodically check and suspend stolen SIM cards.
- Improved the OTA update process and Juicer retrieval rates at night by working on the IoT message processing service in Ruby on Rails and updating the firmware to make scooters more visible.
- Implemented a Google Cloud-hosted chat bot using Python (Sanic), DialogFlow, and React, mitigating over 80% of customer support requests.
- Automated the update process for Google and Facebook ads with live cashback percentages, increasing advertising engagement.
- Developed live demos for investors using Node.js, MySQL, and jQuery, contributing to the successful securing of $4.1 million in Series B funding
- Built scrapers in Scala and Selenium to efficiently launch new products and providers
- Magna Cum Laude, GPA: 3.9